Sorry, I left off the academic wiki link.  The first link is to the
wiki page, the second link is direct to the google spreadsheet.  IF
you lose the link, you can get there from the links page on Herp Con
Bio.

Wiki page:  http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/AcademicJobSearch
(this is the main page, scroll down to biology and then click through
on the organismal biology and ecology page)

Direct link to ecology wiki:
http://academicjobs.wikia.com/wiki/Ecology_(includes_organismal_and_environmental_science_2009-2010)

Direct link to the spreadsheet linked to the ecology wiki!:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pazqLcoM5IS87jPLwWPg8CA&hl=en

Sorry for the mistake! :)
Malcolm

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, malcolm McCallum
<malcolm.mccal...@herpconbio.org> wrote:
> In case you are an academic job seeker, the wiki page for ecology
> vacancies is active and you are welcome to participate.
> This is not a vacancy advertising site, although there is no reason
> one could not post in that manner.
> It is a place for people who are applying for vacancies can keep tabs
> and report the progress of searches.
> It is anonymous if you sign out of your google account!!! and housed
> on a google spreadsheet for easy modification.  It is a very helpful
> resource
> if you are a job seeker because interviewees can post that interviews
> have been conducted.  Committee
> members could do the same if they desired.  The best part about this
> from a search chair position is that it
> reduces the number of inquiries!  From a job seeker position, it
> allows you to make better informed decisions
> regarding if you sign that contract knowing a more attractive spot is
> still open or has been filled!  Nothing on it
> is official, it is anonymous.  I hope this is found useful for the
> many candidates out there!  The more involved,
> the more useful it becomes! :)
> --
> Malcolm L. McCallum
>

> 1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
> 1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
>            and pollution.
> 2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
>          MAY help restore populations.
> 2022: Soylent Green is People!
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
> the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and

Malcolm L. McCallum
Associate Professor of Biology
Managing Editor,
Herpetological Conservation and Biology
Texas A&M University-Texarkana
Fall Teaching Schedule:
Vertebrate Biology - TR 10-11:40; General Ecology - MW 1-2:40pm;
Forensic Science -  W 6-9:40pm
Office Hourse- TBA