I'm curious what you guys think are the top ten animal-related news stories
for the past decade? What animal-related success story, story of decline, or
exciting discovery was most talked about, or most intriguing?

I'm doing a post for my Animal Planet blog
(http://blogs.discovery.com/animal_news) on this, and though I have a couple
ideas I wanted to get some input from ecologists! :-) The blog will be going
from 5/week to 1/week starting January 1st but will still be there.

And I have a couple more openings for my 6-week online writing class (many
professors and scientists take it to learn how to write for general
interest/science/enviro magazines)- I have it set to start Dec 19 but I
think I'm moving that back to Dec 26 to start right after Christmas since
some people may be a wee bit busy the week before. If you're interested I
can send you a course outline or you can visit the website
www.wendeeholtcamp.com/nature.htm

Happy holidays!
Wendee
     Wendee Holtcamp, M.S. Wildlife Ecology ~ @bohemianone
    Freelance Writer * Photographer * Bohemian
          http://www.wendeeholtcamp.com <http://www.wendeeholtcamp.com/>
     http://bohemianadventures.blogspot.com
<http://bohemianadventures.blogspot.com/>
~~6-wk Online Writing Course Starts Dec 19, 2009 (signup by Dec 12)~~
I'm Animal Planet's news blogger - http://blogs.discovery.com/animal_news