We have openings for two field assistants to work with our group this
summer on community ecology projects with salt marsh crabs and insects.
For more information about our research, see
http://www.bchs.uh.edu/~steve/.  Work will involve vigorous activity
outdoors in hot, muddy, buggy conditions.  Projects will be based in
coastal Georgia, with some travel, and can start as early as mid April
and extend as late as late September.  Housing provided; salary
commensurate with experience but around $10/h.  Applicants with field
research experience preferred; ability to work both independently and as
part of diverse group essential.  Email resume and cover letter
describing your interests and career goals, and have one letter of
reference emailed to Steve Pennings, Department of Biology and
Biochemistry, University of Houston, spenni...@uh.edu.  Indicate when
you would be available to start work, and how late in the summer you
would be available.  Applications will be reviewed as received; do not
apply after March 31.

Steven Pennings

Department of Biology and Biochemistry

University of Houston