Thanks, all this discussion made me realize that i don't wish to start
arguing with him back and forth and start showing him why i am right. He
suggested i use factor analysis instead, so to appease him, and since to me
it doesn't really matter as the neighbourhoods were already chosen, i
decided to "surrender". Maybe when i am "old and wise" (this is only my
fourth attempt to submit something), i will rebut or argue.
Thanks to all of you who helped.
Hilit

--
Hilit Finkler