Dear All,

Thank you so much for reading my mail. My name is Ziyan Chu, 2nd year Master
Student in Environment Science at Yale University. I am graduating this May,
2010.

I am writing to look for any jobs in US after graduation. I am available
late August. I have a strong scientific background and have gained my first
master degree in Ecology in China. And I also have GIS, remote sensing
skills and basic knowledge on US law and policy on Environment issues.

I am interested in climate change, carbon sequestration, and energy
efficiency. My master thesis project at Yale is focusing on the impact of
land use change on the carbon sequestration in Northeastern US.

I know it's a hard time to find a job now especially I need the sponsor of
H1B visa. But I really hope I can find any position in research institution,
consulting companies or NGO. Thank you for your consideration. I am looking
forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Ziyan Chu

--
Ziyan Chu, Master of Environment Science
Forestry & Environmental Studies