I recently qualified for a PhD in pasture science, my research work
was on communal rangeland management in South Africa, specifically investigating
social institutions determining rangeland use, factors affecting
grazing patterns observed in cattle grazing communal areas and some
soil and vegetation characteristics presumed to have an influence in
the observed grazing patterns. My research involved survey work, and
also used participatory research instrument. Cattle grazing pattern studies in
relation to vegetation composition was also a component of my research.

I wish to broaden my research skills by enrolling for post doctoral studies. I
would therefore be grateful if anyone in the list can advise on any
post-doctoral positions in rangeland management and ecology .

With Kind regards

Bethwell Moyo (PhD)
(Pasture Science)
+27724643759