Dear list members,

I have a bit of a problem with a review i got on a manuscript i am
working on, and was hoping you will be able to help me.

My methodological tool was a questionnaire, and one of the things i
explored was the influence of several socio-demographic variables
(income, age, education, sex, housing type) on certain behaviours of
the respondents. I built several logistic regression models for that,
each model for each dependent variable (i.e. a certain behaviour),
with the predictors being the socio-demographic variables.
Now, the reviewer asked me to show the random effect for each of the
models, and i don't know what he means plus i don't see such an option
in the spss menu for logistic regression.

i was wondering if maybe one of you would know what is it he is asking
for and be able to "show me the way".

I hope my question is clear.

Thanks so much,

Hilit