For the next 6 months or so, I will need a graphics assistant to draw and or
re-draw b&w line drawn figures (graphs, etc.).  I have an immediate need for
a graphics person to re-draw a (public-domain) worldwide distribution map of
"tropical seasonal forests".  The figures must be of very high quality for
technical publication and uploadable in a conventional format (e.g., JPEG).
If you or someone you know is interested in work described and are able to
work @an affordable hourly rate (~$15.00/h), please contact me.  I reside in
Asheville, NC; however, assuming high attention to detail, promptness, etc.,
long-distance work by e-mail & post is certainly possible.  Thank you for
any attention to this request.  clara

--
Clara B. Jones
Work: www.communityconservation.org