Dear Ecologgers:

I would like to prepare a lecture for students on the behaviour of invasive
species
As a behavioural biologist I'am convinced that behavioural traits of
individuals/populations/species that will have good chance to become succesfull
"invaders" (or are already)
play a crucial role, and it could therore be also used as a predictive tool.
E.g. neophilia/neophobia, propensity to risk, exploratory behaviour, decision
making
etc.

I would appreciate if some of you could suggest some recent references/links
concerning this aspect

Thank you

Claudio Carere

Department of Ecological and Biological Sciences
University of Tuscia, Viterbo, Italy
claudiocar...@unitus.it