I also plan to take the train from Los Angeles, largely because it's a
beautiful route and train trips are fun.

Jane

--
Jane Shevtsov, Ph.D.

"In the long run, education intended to produce a molecular
geneticist, a systems ecologist, or an immunologist is inferior, both
for the individual and for society, than that intended to produce a
broadly educated person who has also written a dissertation." --John
Janovy, Jr., "On Becoming a Biologist"