WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael,
California, with offices in Los Angeles and Fort Bragg.  For over 30 years,
WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to develop
successful solutions for our clients.   We employ experts in the fields of
plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA and landscape architecture.

We are looking for energetic, career-minded botanists, plant ecologists, and
other biologists to join us on a full-time basis. We currently have two
openings and are looking for someone with experience in California plant,
vegetation, and wetland identification and someone with experience in
mitigation banking.  The work that this position entails is varied and may
include environmental compliance (CEQA, wetland delineation and permitting),
mitigation and conservation banking/planning, rare plant surveys, and
restoration planning.  Experience in these areas is preferred, but not required.

This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher in biology with an
emphasis in botany or plant ecology and requires some travel to Southern
California.  Desired qualifications include: education and experience in
California plant taxonomy and surveys, habitat/association mapping,
environmental impact analysis, permit preparation, and mitigation analysis.
 Demonstrable technical writing ability and excellent communication skills
are essential.

We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a positive,
progressive work environment. Our employment package includes medical,
dental, and 401K with generous match.  More information about WRA and our
areas of expertise can be found at http://www.wra-ca.com.

Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing your cover letter, resume
and three references to i...@wra-ca.com and reference “ Ecologist.”  Please
also reference where you heard about the position.  WRA is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
 Close date for submission of application materials is August 15, 2012.