The Department of Biology at John Carroll University is accepting
applications for funded teaching assistantships in various areas of Biology
at the master’s level.

The Anthony/Hickerson research lab anticipates one opening beginning in fall
of 2013. Funding includes a full tuition waiver and competitive stipend.

Drs. Anthony and Hickerson have two distinct research areas:

1) We are interested in how ecological factors such as mate choice,
aggression, territoriality, and diet interact in the divergence of sympatric
populations.

2) We are also interested in how terrestrial amphibians interact with large
invertebrates (e.g. centipedes, spiders, earthworms) in temperate forest
floor food webs.

Recent publications from our lab can be found on Dr. Carl Anthony’s
(http://johncarroll.academia.edu/CarlAnthony) and Dr. Cari Hickerson’s
(http://johncarroll.academia.edu/CariAnnHickerson) academia.edu websites.

If you are interested in applying, please contact Carl Anthony
(canth...@jcu.edu) or Cari Hickerson (chicker...@jcu.edu) directly by 15
February. Please include your interests and relevant experience in your
email. More information can be found on the JCU Department of Biology
webpage (http://sites.jcu.edu/biology/) and on Carl Anthony’s research
website (https://sites.google.com/site/anthonylaboratory/).