We are looking for volunteers to assist with two large experiments examining
links between crab ecology and tidal creek morphology in Georgia salt marshes.
The project will involve strenuous physical activity outdoors at the University
of Georgia Marine Institute on Sapelo Island, GA. We will provide reasonable
transportation to Sapelo Island, housing and food expenses.  Ideally we would
like volunteers to arrive March 9, 2013 and stay through the middle of
November, but we realize that many people will be unable to commit for this
length of time. Please indicate when you would be available (at the moment we
are most interested in people who can arrive in March and stay for 2 or 3
months). This is a great opportunity to gain experience with salt marsh
ecology, as you'll meet not just our laboratory but also all the other people
working at the institute.  If interested,
please send a letter of interest, your resume, and contact information for 3
references to Steve Pennings (spenni...@uh.edu) and Huy Vu
(hd...@central.uh.edu). We will consider applications as they arrive.

Steve Pennings and Huy Vu

8888888888888888888