Hi All,

A friend of mine just tuned me into this listserv. Very Cool.

I have been working on a similar project and we finally launched
today!!!...It’s called greener50.

I'm going try this in the least "spammy" way I can.... But seriously, this is
really cool!

www.greener50.com  is a home for anyone interested in being green, living
eco-conscious, or simply wishing to learn what being “green” is all about. It
is a website that connects eco-minded people, businesses and organizations
together.

As an Individual you can search eco-friendly business, Learn from other g50
members, post updates, share what you know, search for jobs, connect with other
like minded people, businesses, and non-profits, and so much more... Think eco
social-networking / education / business directory.

As a Business or Non-profit you can connect with greener50’s ever growing
community, get featured on the home page, create a listing in the business
directory, promote your event, offer special g50 coupons, post job openings,
and much more…

This is NOT a side just a side project of ours, we have poured our heart and
hundreds of hours into this venture in the hopes we can actually make an impact
in the world, help educate others along with ourselves and help businesses who
are doing great things continue to do those great things in their community and
worldwide......

My co-founder (Rick) and I are extremely excited about this, Now we need your
help to grow the community. Please take a look around, sign-up, get involved
and share! Together we will create the biggest community of eco-minded
individuals, businesses, organizations, and non-profits the planet has ever
seen. PLEASE pass along to your friends, family and businesses you think could
benefit.

Thanks everybody

Matt Neidenberg

co-founder | executive | visionary | regular guy

www.greener50.com