Dear ECOLOG-L members,

My name is Gene Hamazaki from Japanese TV NHK. I had recently posted an
inquiry about skunks here and received a lot of precious advice. Thank you
very much.

We have yet another inquiry - if you or any third party you know owns a
footage of skunks interacting with predators except dogs (mountain lions,
coyotes, wolves, raptors...) I would very much like to hear from you.

Below is an example of footage that we've found - while this one is
apparently shot on a fixed trail-cam, it is quite interesting.

Hungry skunk and a hungry mountain lion in a face off over a roadkill deer.
(Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area)
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151155253189707

Thank you so much, in advance, for your time and kind assistance.

Kind regards,
Gene

P.S. Please note - I have also posted a similar inquiry on MAMMAL-L

Gene Hamazaki
Producer
Natural History Unit
NHK Enterprises