Since I inquired here about people who offset their carbon emissions (and
found it virtually impossible to find individuals who didŠ save for a very
small few, and most had some business interest in doing so), I thought I'd
send a link to the article that came out of this:

I'm Carbon Neutral. Are You?
A closer look at the voluntary offset market
http://ensia.com/features/im-carbon-neutral-are-you/

PS I'm headed to Stanford tomorrow to further investigate my PhD options
thereŠ thanks again to all for the insight into my career advice emailŠ
sorry I haven't had time to reply to everyone ­ it's been deadline upon
deadline lately!

Thanks!
Wendee

Wendee Nicole, M.S. Wildlife Ecology  ~ Freelance Writer * Photographer *
Bohemian

Web: [ http://www.wendeenicole.com ]
Blog: [ http://bohemianadventures.blogspot.com ]
Twitter: twitter.com/bohemianone
Email: wendeenic...@nasw.org

Online Magazine Writing Classes start Jun 8 & July 20, 2013 - Ask me!