Hi ecolog readers,

NEON, the National Ecological Observatory Network
(neoninc.org<http://neoninc.org/>), is building a data portal /web site that
will deliver spatially distributed ecological data (aquatic, terrestrial,
airborne remote sensing, and satellite derived products) over 30 years. This
data can be used by anyone, at no cost, to support research and education.

NEON wants to ensure that our portal is optimized for your use! And as such,
we'd greatly appreciate your taking 5 minutes to fill out a brief, 18-question
survey that will inform optimization of our portal website.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2013NEON

Many thanks for your time in helping us build a great data portal / website!
Leah

Leah A. Wasser
Remote Sensing Ecologist
Senior Science Education, Universities
National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON)
Boulder, CO