Date:    Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:56:51 -0400
From:    =?windows-1252?Q?Natalie_Scott?= <nscott...@gmail.com>
Subject: Plant Ecology Websites for the PNW

Hello fellow ecologers,

I was wondering if anyone had any website suggestions for looking up
information on native plants in the Pacific Northwest. I am working on a
native plant guide for my job and am having a hard time finding informati=
on
on subjects like: ecology, seed ecology, establishment rates,herbivory an=
propogation techniques. I don't really have access to good libraries wher=
e I
am and my databases results (using things like Web of Science) are not
coming up with much.

Here are some websites I have been using:
Fire Effects Plant Database (for all plants):=20
(http://www.fs.fed.us/database/feis/plants/)

Silvics Manual of North America (for trees):
(http://www.na.fs.fed.us/spfo/pubs/silvics_manual/table_of_contents.htm)

Burke Museum of Natural History Plant Database:
(http://biology.burke.washington.edu/herbarium/imagecollection.php)

Any suggestions?=20