The system is falling apart - so many people decline to do reviews these
days (well, maybe for Science or Nature..) that editors have to keep
looking for more. And lots of the folks who decline to do reviews don't
recommend another potential reviewer.

 I usually do a Google Scholar search and find 2-3 people who have done