Hi Brent,

Best to post your question here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/unmarked
Great group of very knowledgeable and helpful people.

Cheers,
Richard

Am 24/05/2015 um 5:35 schrieb Brent Pease:
I'm interested in knowing the maximum number of cameras I can deploy in the
following scenario while keeping independence between sampling units and
maintaining the chance to make inference regarding abundance.

Scenario: How community occupancy (use) of an area changes after experimental
treatments; oak-hickory ecosystem; focal species include bobcat, coyote, red
fox, raccoon, opossum, skunk and small mammals, with an emphasis on
white-tailed deer and eastern wild turkey; four neighboring polygons each
measuring roughly 2 sq km or less; planning to use an occupancy modeling
framework

Thank you,

Brent
bpea...@me.com