My last online writing class filled up so fast (in 1 week!) I decided to
offer another starting Sep 19. If you want to join, let me know asap as it
goes fast (signup deadline Sep 12, but if you miss that just email me in
case there¹s space).  Info is online here: www.wendeenicole.com/nature.htm
and the class outline is www.wendeenicole.com/outline.htm.

Im still seeking volunteers to come work with us in my nonprofit org,
Redemption Song Foundation (www.redemptionsongfoundation.org) in SW Uganda,
on the outskirts of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. We are applying for
grants to get assistance but for the time being you have to get yourself
there (my most recent airfare from Houston for sept 2015 was just $812 on
Turkish) and we can assist with food and lodging. We do community
development and are getting into WASH (water, sanitation, hygiene) and
carbon sequestration./native tree reforestation projects in the near future.
I am always in need of volunteers from afar ­ social media, grant writing,
anything you can do to help. It¹s  a great cause, we work with the
indigenous Batwa who were evicted from the park when it was gazetted for
mountain gorillas (among other projects!)

Wendee

Wendee Nicole, M.S; Founder & Director, REDEMPTION SONG FOUNDATION (DONATE:
http://www.gofundme.com/redemptionsong)
http://www.redemptionsongfoundation.org
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/redemptionsongfoundation
* Freelance Writer * Photographer * Bohemian (http://www.wendeenicole.com)
~~Growing Healthy Communities and Sustainable Ecosystems in Africa~~

Online writing class starts Sep 19, 2015:
http://www.wendeenicole.com/nature.htm