Hi Ecolog-ers,

We’re matching scientists (like you) in the fields of conservation and/or
ecology with grants that are specific to your work.

Instrumentl’s grant-matching program is launching now and we’d love for you
to take part. We're initially offering this service for free to a small
group of US-based researchers; sign up today
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1riH9OVzWV46taT6EH6Ft8XkDWyDJi8i2VpGDUdhydd4/viewform>
by telling us a little about you and your research, and join our first
batch.

This is an important step in building toward Instrumentl's ultimate vision
to increase funding for science and simplify the grant application process
to make it more efficient (and fun!).

Let’s work together to bring more funding to science. Help us spread the
word and forward this email to your colleagues in need of grants!

Katharine

--
Katharine Corriveau
Co-founder/COO @ Instrumentl