Dear Eco-loggers,
   I would like to go to graduate school to eventually get my Master's. I
have a lot of experience in my field, however as an undergraduate I had
some setbacks so my GPA is below the 3.0 requirement that most schools look
for.  I was planning on taking a graduate course or two to show professors
that I can do the work, however I have heard mixed things about this
approach. Does anyone have any advice on this? Would it be better to retake
some undergraduate classes I didn't do very well in? What type of graduate
courses should I take? Thank you!
-Angela Trenkle