Recommendations on supplier of micro (aka genitalia) vials

Dear Colleagues:

Could someone recommend a supplier of microvials? I know of one (and there
are many places on the web) but prefer to hear the recommendations of other
colleagues. I like the ones made out of glass with plastic cap that fits
in. However, I will consider other options.

If you have any constructive suggestions, please feel free to email me off
the list.

Gratefully,

Jorge

P.S. Apologies for potential duplicate emails.

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*