Food plant catalog for insects

Dear Colleagues:

Other than Martorell (1976, for Puerto Rico) food plant catalog, is anyone
aware of other comprehensive food plant sources (ideally, for all insects
on a region of the world) for large geographical areas (e.g. countries in
Latin America)?

If you have any constructive suggestions, please send them directly to me:
blayjo...@gmail.com

Apologies for potential duplicate emailks,

Jorge

P.S. I am aware of the Mauritus work and of the worrldwide work on aphids,
British Museum on leps. etc. Beyond that, insect-host plant association
data appear to be sunken in the many papers.

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*