I have a collection label that, in part, reads:
- Ohio: Scioto River, Franklin T[o]w[nshi]p., Ross Co[unty]., at Hig by
bridge, D&P P-39-8 Nov[ember]. 18, 1939, Det[ermined]. S[outh]. Parfin
1954, Acc[ession]. N[umber]o. 178406. Used by bait by a company.
What is the meaning of D&P P-39-8? I already contacted Ross County and they
did not know.
If you know (or have a constructive suggestion), please email me directly (
P.S. Apologies for potential duplicate emails.
Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
4. Want to subscribe to *LEB*? http://blaypublishers.com/subscriptions/