We are seeking participants for a session on ecological resilience at the
ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting being held in Honolulu Hawaii February 26 to
March 3, 2017.  The session is # 67 Ecological Resilience, Non-linear
Community Dynamics and Reversibility of State Shifts in Aquatic Ecosystems.
Full session description can be found at:
http://aslo.org/meetings/sessions/index.php

We are looking for both oral and poster presentations from researchers
working in marine, estuarine, and freshwater systems. The deadline for
abstract submission is October 14.  If you have any questions about the
session, please feel free to contact us.

On behalf of the session organizers,
Tom Adam, University of California, Santa Barbara (a...@lifesci.ucsb.edu)
Russ Schmitt, University of California, Santa Barbara
(schm...@lifesci.ucsb.edu)
David Seekell, Umeå University (david.seek...@umu.se)
Karen McGlathery, University of Virginia (kj...@eservices.virginia.edu)