We have a few more spots in the upcoming Online Writing Bootcamp that starts
Oct 15, and runs 8 weeks (previous classes went only 6 weeks).
The class focuses on how to get published, what magazines (and online
outlets) are looking for, how to write a query letter, how to create a good
³angle² (peg, hook) of any story idea, and the like. I¹ve had students sign
up who have never published anything ­ especially scientists, students and
professionals who want to write about their work or similar topics ­ and
established professional writers who want to gain insight into
science/nature/travel markets.

I¹ve been a writer for 2 decades, published in many outlets including
Nature, Scientific American, Environmental Health Perspectives,
TakePart.com, Animal Planet and Discovery Channel online, and more. I have
relationships with editors at many magazines having met them at conferences
and have insight into what they¹re looking for through a series of Q&As that
various editors have given for the class. There are 5 assignments and I give
personal feedback on each one, answer any questions about publishing and
writing, and provide everyone with numerous other helpful resources
throughout the class.

More info is here: www.wendeenicole.com/nature.htm and the class outline
(still geared at the 6 week format) is www.wendeenicole.com/outline.htm

Let me know if you have any questions! I think it might be great for some
ECOLOGGERS :)

Wendee

Wendee Nicole, M.S; Founder & Director, REDEMPTION SONG FOUNDATION
http://www.redemptionsongfoundation.org
<http://www.redemptionsongfoundation.org/>

Growing Healthy Communities and Sustainable Ecosystems in Africa
Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/redemptionsong

 Freelance Writer * Photographer * Bohemian (http://www.wendeenicole.com
<http://www.wendeenicole.com/> )
**Next online 8-wk Magazine Writing Bootcamp starts Sep 24
(wendeenicole.com/nature.htm)**