We have a postdoctoral fellowship for 7 + 12 months at the Vale Institute
of Technology (Belém-Brazil). We seek a motivated researcher with strong
analytical skills and experience in data analysis using R and GIS software,
and interested in biodiversity and ecosystem services.
The Vale Institute of Technology is a private institution, offering a
Master's program, and working on diverse topics related to sustainable
development. Our working group focuses on "Biodiversity and Ecosystem
Services". Please visit our website for more information:
http://www.itv.org/

To apply please send your CV to giann...@usp.br as soon as possible.