Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to find Anion Exchange Membranes to extract phosphorus from
dried soil samples. However, I have been having a lot of difficulty with
finding a place where I can purchase these membranes in the U.S. (I found
one place but the turn-around time is very long).

As such, I am wondering if anyone on here has an extra sheet of Anion
Exchange Membrane that they would be willing to send me or allow me to
purchase it from them.

(Note: I am hoping to use the anion exchange membranes for sequential
extraction of phosphorus from soil samples using a truncated version of
Hedley Fractionation. I am hoping to obtain enough anion exchange
membrane(s) to analyze 24 soil samples).

Please feel free to contact me directly with any information, questions, or
insight that you may have.

Any help you can give me would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Katie

Katie A Miller
NSF Graduate Research Fellow
Department of Biology, University of Vermont