Permissions to use screen shots from an Apple product

Dear Colleagues:

I just got a paper on ecological data that uses several technologies,
including Apple Software, to process the data.  While I have gotten
permission to reproduce screen shots of the protocol while using the
technologies, Apple has not yet (yet) replied. I placed two rounds of
requests over six months ago and they have gone unanswered. While I
acknowledge my request may be one among a huge number of other requests, I
would really like to try to get permission

Would anyone happen to know the name(s) and emails of the colleagues at
Apple  (as contrasted to the place Apple has to put such requests) that are
in charge of deciding on matters of permissions?  If you have a
constructive reply, please kindly send it directly to me:

blayjo...@gmail.com

In gratefulness,

Jorge

P.S. Apologies for potentially duplicate emails.

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*