Dear Colleagues:

While I am very well familiarized with the traditional teaching lab for
Anatomy and Physiology courses, I am interested in what colleagues around
the world are doing re. possibly taking equipment used in physiology
teaching laboratories to the field to take in situ measurements on animals
(equipment for non-animal physiological measurements OK).

If you have any constructive suggestions, please send them to
blayjo...@gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*