We are excited to announce the 5th year of our summer REU in
discipline-based education at North Dakota State University. Our program is
an excellent opportunity for students interested in learning and teaching
of STEM at the undergraduate level. Over a 10-week period during the
summer, students are immersed in a cohort of undergraduate scholars to get
hands-on research experience in discipline-based education research.
Students are housed on-campus and earn a $5000 stipend.

Students may have the opportunity to present their research at a national
conference with travel support from our REU. Additional travel funding is
available for travel to and from Fargo for those in financial need.

Our program begins May 30, 2017 and runs through August 5, 2017.
Applications due January 27, 2017.

For more information, including descriptions of potential research
projects, please visit http://www.ndsu.edu/cider/reu/
-or-
Email Jennifer Momsen (jennifer.mom...@ndsu.edu) or Warren Christensen (
warren.christen...@ndsu.edu)

--
Jenni Momsen, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences