I have spaces in my upcoming March 4 & Apr 29 writing classes. Info below

Interested in learning about how to write for magazines or online publications
and get paid to do so? Or are you a writer who wants to break into more
science/environment/travel/nature markets? Or write catchier queries? This
8-week class is a comprehensive way to re-invigorate your writing career or to
get started - I meet you where you are at!! Please sign up today (you get
immediate access to all the Course Resources upon payment).

WHAT: Wendee Nicole's Magazine Writing Bootcamp

WHEN: Mar 4 or Apr 29 (runs 8 weeks).

WHERE: ONLINE! Everything comes through email, and is run through a Yahoogroup.
No need to be anywhere at any particular time.

HOW: Sign up today at www.wendeenicole.com/nature.htm ($207 by Paypal or $200
by check to Wendee NIcole, PO Box 876, Frisco TX 75034).

WHO: Scientists or grad students who want to write about their science, or
writers who want to get paid more, write better queries, or get the inside
scoop about mags like Discover, National Wildlife, Sierra, Smithsonian and
more. Editor Q&As are provided with contact info!

MORE INFO: See the class outline also at www.wendeenicole.com/outline.htm

This money helps support me in my endeavors helping the indigenous Batwa
pygmies of SW Uganda near Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, home to endangered
mountain gorillas. (In other news, we will soon be announcing a big tree
planting initiative soon, with a volunteer trip & a contest to win a spot).

WendeeNicole.com
Director, RedemptionSongFoundation.org
Sent from my iPhone - excuse brevity & typos