Kathy Hanley (New Mexico State University) and Paul Turner (Yale University)
invite you to apply for a workshop we are organizing on Evolutionary Causes
and Consequences of Arbovirus Emergence
(http://ideas.princeton.edu/workshop-for-2017/). The workshop occurs on May
30-31, 2017 in New Orleans, just in advance of the ASM Microbe meeting.
This workshop is sponsored by the NSF-funded Research Coordination Network
on Infectious Disease Evolution Across Scales (RCN-IDEAS).

Applications to participate are being accepted through April 8, 2017; travel
and lodging expenses are covered for accepted applicants.  More information
on the workshop, as well as the application guidelines, are available here:
http://ideas.princeton.edu/workshop-for-2017/

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing your application for the workshop!

Kathy and Paul

Kathy Hanley: khan...@nmsu.edu
Paul Turner: paul.tur...@yale.edu