Dear Colleagues,

We're searching for a Tier I Canada Research Chair in "Complex Environmental
Systems Modeling and Analysis" here at Western, and I'd appreciate if you
would pass along the ad to any interested researchers. Scientists who use
advanced statistical tools and modeling to address ecological questions are
particularly encouraged to apply.  A Tier 1 CRC is tenable for seven years
and is renewable - these are for outstanding researchers acknowledged by
their peers as world leaders in their fields. For each Tier 1 Chair, the
university receives $200,000 annually for seven years.

If you have any questions, please let me know - I'm on the search committee
and would be happy to discuss the position with potential candidates.

The ad can be found here:
http://www.uwo.ca/facultyrelations/faculty/CSMA_Ad_Feb12017_ConsensusV41.pdf

Many thanks,
Dani Way

Danielle Way
Assistant Professor,
Department of Biology, University of Western Ontario,
Biological & Geological Sciences Building
London, ON, Canada N6A 5B7
519-661-2111 ext. 88734
http://www.uwo.ca/biology/Faculty/way/index.htm

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University
Box 90328, Levine Science Research Centre
Durham, NC, USA 27708