Greetings,

BGCI and our partners invite your valuable contribution to an online *Seed
Conservation Knowledge Hub*!

Initial activities in 2017 are focused on building a North American
directory of facilities, individuals, and expertise related to all aspects
of seed conservation of wild plants. We do plan to expand this into a
global directory and welcome international participation as well. More
details can be found at https://www.bgci.org/plant-conservation/scsg.

Please complete the form at the link below – it only takes 7 minutes! The
information you provide (apart from your contact information, unless
specified) will be included in an online directory hosted by BGCI. You have
until *March 31*, 2017 to become part of this exciting new seed
conservation tool.

*Visit **https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SeedDirectory2017*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SeedDirectory2017>* to access the form. *

Thank you for supporting the development of a resource that will benefit
the broader seed conservation community. If you have any questions or any
trouble accessing the form, please email seedconservat...@bgci.org. We
apologize for cross posting.

Thank you!

*Botanic Gardens Conservation International (BGCI) in partnership with the
United States Forest Service, the Lyon Arboretum, and the National Tropical
Botanical Garden*

   Marian M. Chau, Ph.D.
   Seed Conservation Laboratory Manager
   Lyon Arboretum, Hawaiian Rare Plant Program
   3860 Mānoa Road, Honolulu, HI 96822
   (808) 988-0469