The Jeff Feder lab in the Department of Biological Sciences at the
University of Notre Dame, in Notre Dame, Indiana has a graduate student
position available for studying the genomics of ecological adaptation and
speciation in insects. Our research has both laboratory and field
components, spanning the realms of ecology and evolution from experimental
manipulation studies to high throughput DNA sequencing, focused on
discerning the adaptive basis of speciation and its genomic underpinnings.
Ideally, we seek individuals with experience in bioinformatics and
candidates with past research experience (e.g., in a master’s program), for
the position.  However, all highly motivated students are encouraged to
apply. The Department provides graduate students with generous stipend
support and benefits. To apply please e-mail a CV, personal statement of
interest, and contact information for three references to fede...@nd.edu.

For additional information about our lab and graduate program, please see
http://federlab.nd.edu/ and
http://biology.nd.edu/graduate/graduate-studies-overview/, respectively.