This online course focuses on science, environment and outdoor writing
(which includes all things sustainability including agriculture), but the
material & assignments can truly be geared to ANY topic - health, religion,
parenting, politics, you name it. I work with you wherever you are at, and
with your interests. Get a $28 discount if you like my Writer page on
Facebook (www.facebook.com/bohemianone) and click ³get Offer².

WHAT: Magazine & Online Writing Bootcamp
WHEN: Apr 8 and May 27, 2017 (runs 8 weeks).

WHERE: ONLINE! Everything comes through email, and is run through a
Yahoogroup. No need to be anywhere at any particular time.

HOW: Get more info and sign up today at www.wendeenicole.com/nature.htm
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wendeenicole.com%2Fnature.h
tm&h=ATN0FLmZx0XnOZUWSqieYrMupdYnKS235zTEOt5ff51qum_66UCBVahSg1q5ugBTipeGzA5
jCawla37Dn8iL5nS0lTQKJpBX3zgZ__khS5CfkNzfS963uor3YIbx5z1ZUIQFSYlvaX_obbwrsDa
vVhZ40yzN&enc=AZMA0GX05Q8A5K-pnBsYyGWMfVMu6UdI6mxPkcaX3fO26fo4kCOyZFRz9ASlPO
84p6Sw82chB5LEAcSlEjHJD3CZzfmseCR7BZNT0cNAe5UfEt6VqdS2kcU6Yum2mTg6Pdz0WEEgPS
J8Fd-sbz5OnRwx3jk0wODODsfqyNISzNhTqoTzcKX08J0Tl_pdulFknTuu9vdL7nw_VoMXUE7nn-
5y&s=1>  ($207 by Paypal or $200 by check to Wendee Nicole, PO Box 876,
Frisco TX 75034).

WHO: Anyone who wants to get the inside scoop about writing for magazines
and online sites, and getting paid to do so! I have editor Q&As with editors
from Discover, National Wildlife, Sierra, Smithsonian and more.

MORE INFO: See the class outline also at www.wendeenicole.com/outline.htm
<http://www.wendeenicole.com/outline.htm>

Email me for more info: wendeenic...@gmail.com

Wendee

Wendee Nicole, M.S; Founder & Director,
REDEMPTION SONG FOUNDATION in Uganda
http://www.redemptionsongfoundation.org
<http://www.redemptionsongfoundation.org/>

~~ Freelance Writer * Photographer * Bohemian ~~

Online Mag Writing Bootcamp starts Apr 8, 2017
Check it out! www.wendeenicole.com/nature.htm
<http://www.wendeenicole.com/nature.htm>