Dear All,

This is a second call for registration and submission of abstracts for the
British Ecological Society's symposium on the macroecology of alien
species, to be held at Durham University in the UK (24-26 July).

We have a great line-up of internationally renowned speakers!:

-Céline Bellard (Université Paris Sud, France)
-Tim Blackburn (University College London, UK)
-Yvonne Buckley (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland)
-Isabella Capellini (University of Hull, UK)
-Robert Colautti (Queen’s University, Canada)
-Alison Dunn (University of Leeds, UK)
-Ellie Dyer (Zoological Society of London, UK)
-Regan Early (University of Exeter, UK)
-Jason Fridley (Syracuse University, USA)
-Emili García-Berthou (University of Girona, Spain)
-Jonathan Jeschke (Freie Universität Berlin, Germany)
-Helen Roy (Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, UK)
-Dov Sax (Brown University, USA)
-Hanno Seebens (BiK-F, Germany)
-Patrick Weigelt (University of Göttingen, Germany)

In addition, we have a number of slots open for submitted talks, and the
opportunity for delegates to present posters. The meeting will also feature
a workshop session designed to address fundamental questions concerning
alien species macroecology.

This promises to be an exciting symposium! Early-bird registration closes
23:59 (UTC+1) on the 9th of June, and abstract submission closes 17:00
(UTC+1) on the 26th of May.

For more details, please see:
www.britishecologicalsociety.org/SYMP2017/Durham

We look forward to welcoming you to Durham!

The Organizing Committee (Wayne Dawson, Franz Essl, Mark van Kleunen,
Marten Winter, Noelie Maurel and Anke Stein)