Dear Colleagues:

Any of you have any one or more (ideally all) of the following papers?

Lourenço WR (2015) A new contribution to the knowledge of Cretaceous
Burmese amber scorpions with the description of two new species of
Betaburmesebuthus Lourenço, 2015 (Scorpiones: Archaeobuthidae:
Palaeoburmesebuthinae). Arachnida –
 1(3): 27–36.

Lourenço WR (2015) An unusual new species of Chaerilobuthus Lourenço &
Beigel, 2011 (Scorpiones: Chaerilobuthidae) from the Cretaceous amber of
Myanmar (Burma). Arachnida – Rivista Aracnologica Italiana 5: 44–48.

Lourenço WR, Velten J (2015) Another new species of Chaerilobuthus Lourenço
& Beigel, 2011 (Scorpiones: Chaerilobuthidae) from the Cretaceous amber of
Myanmar (Burma). Arachnida – Rivista Aracnologica Italiana 5: 2–8.

Lourenço, W.R. & J. Velten. 2016. A new genus and species of fossil
scorpion from Burmese Cretaceous amber (Scorpiones: Buthoidea: Buthidae).
Arachnida – Rivista Aracnologica Italiana. 10: 2–9.  [Archaeoananteroides
maderai]

Lourenço, W.R. & J. Velten. 2016. A sixth new species of Cretaceous Burmese
amber scorpion of the genus Betaburmesebuthus Lourenço, 2015 (Scorpiones:
Palaeoburmesebuthidae). Arachnida – Rivista Aracnologica Italiana 10: 10–17​

If you do (or have constructive suggestions, by the way, I think I have
tried everything I know), please send those directly to me, not to the list.

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*