Hi Everyone,

I work at The Nature Conservancy in our Worldwide Office based in
Arlington, VA. And we are hiring!  Please see the posting below if
interested!

Best
Kat

*Executive Coordinator to the Vice President, North America Region *

The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working to
make a positive impact around the world in more than 60 countries, all 50
United States, and your neighborhood. Founded in 1951, the mission of The
Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life
depends. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity; therefore,
we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce.
Visit www.nature.org/aboutus to learn more.

 *Want to help save the planet? This opportunity is ideal for a highly
motivated individual interested in joining the world’s leading conservation
organization. In North America, The Nature Conservancy (the Conservancy) is
concentrating its resources on the most critical landscapes, seascapes and
watersheds across the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean in iconic
places like the Chesapeake Bay, the Colorado River basin, the boreal
forests of Canada, as well as the corals and fisheries of the Caribbean.
We’re also tackling the largest environmental challenges at the
intersection of people and nature—from climate change to urban landscapes
to sustainable agriculture. The Conservancy’s approach to conservation in
North America supports a larger global vision and reflects a long-standing
commitment to healthy economies, healthy communities and a healthy
environment.*

*By joining the Conservancy’s North America Regional Team, you will be
working in close partnership with senior leadership at the vanguard of
science, corporate practices, and public policy to address environmental
threats and seize transformational opportunities. You will be part of an
enterprise on which the future well-being of people and nature depend. *

 The North America Region is seeking an energetic and dedicated
professional to serve as Executive Coordinator to the Executive Vice
President and North America Managing Director (The Executive Director).
This position will provide direct support to the Executive Director
remotely, with minimal in-person interaction. They will report to the North
America Region Managing Director for People and Operations. Our ideal
candidate will work well in a fast-paced, highly distributed environment,
have administrative experience, and will bring creativity and enthusiasm to
the position. The Executive Coordinator will directly support the Executive
Director with administrative duties that include but are not limited to
travel arrangements, calendar management, drafting correspondence,
preparing briefings, processing business expenses, as well as scheduling
and coordinating logistics of meetings and other events. The position
involves a lot of interaction with a broad spectrum of colleagues and is
ideal for a candidate who values working in close partnership with senior
leadership, is a good communicator, flexible, and works well with diverse
peers.

 The ideal candidate will have a background and track record that includes:

*Minimum Qualifications *

1. Bachelor’s degree and 5 years related experience or equivalent
combination of experience and education, including 2 years providing direct
administrative support (scheduling, travel, expenses) to executive
leadership.

2. Experience working independently to prioritize, organize time, interpret
guidelines, problem solve, while managing diverse portfolio of activities

 *Preferred Qualifications*

1. Experience working remotely across teams and communicating with a wide
range of people in a variety of time zones.

2. Experience stewarding relationships with executives, board of directors,
donors, volunteers, the public, and/or all levels of staff.

Katharine L. Leigh
My Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/katharine-leigh/9a/175/482/en>