Hello, everyone! I am excited to officially announce the return of
OceansOnline!

This full day event  will focus on how ocean scientists, conservationists,
and educators can use internet tools for research, collaboration, and
public outreach! It is associated with the International Marine
Conservation Congress, which will be in Kuching, Malaysia! I hope to see
you there on June 29th, 2018.

More info can be found in this blog post. Please spread the word to
interested colleagues, and please let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.southernfriedscience.com/save-the-date-oceansonline-is-back-in-2018/

Sincerely,

--

*David Shiffman, Ph.D. *
Marine Conservation Biologist and Science Writer

*e: *david.shiff...@gmail.com | *t: *@WhySharksMatter
<http://twitter.com/#!/WhySharksMatter> |
*b: *Southern Fried Science Blog <http://www.southernfriedscience.com/> |
*cv:*