Raven Adventures is excited to offer TWO upcoming experiential learning
opportunities for those interested in marine biology / mangrove ecology.
Our MANGROVE MONITORING PROJECT will run December 29 2017 - January 6
2018, open to those with an interest in exploring an uninhabited island,
learning about the mangrove ecosystem, and collecting potential museum
specimens. Our MARINE MONITORING SURVEY will run February 11th - 19th
2018. Volunteers will conduct plankton surveys, observe local whales,
take field notes, and contribute as needed to local museum displays.
Optional visit to Magdalena Bay available for both programs. For more
information, including cost, please see our website at
http://ravenadventures.com/mangrove-project/ and
http://ravenadventures.com/marine-conservation/. Programs are tailored
to the undergraduate student and early career professional, but are not
restricted to these groups. Those with a love of exploration and nature
are encouraged to apply. For more information or to apply, contact
Sabrina Salome at sabr...@ravenadventures.com.