Dear colleagues,

With permission, I would like to forward an invitation:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PEAN Clotilde <clotilde.p...@universite-paris-saclay.fr>
Date: 2017-07-20 10:56 GMT+03:00
Subject: IPCC - Invitation to review the SR1.5 First Order Draft
To: tsu <t...@ipcc-wg1.universite-paris-saclay.fr>

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that the Expert Review of the IPCC Special
Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C First Order Draft will take place from 31
July to 24 September 2017 and would like to invite you to register and
participate in this review via the dedicated website:
https://www.ipcc.ch/apps/comments/sr15/fod/register.php

Do not hesitate to circulate the information in your networks

With best regards,

WGI Technical Support Unit

t...@ipcc-wg1.universite-paris-saclay.fr

Université Paris Saclay
Immeuble Discovery
Route de l'Orme des Merisiers
91190 Saint-Aubin - France

Tel : +33 (0)1 69 33 77 23

http://wg1.ipcc.ch/

Dmitry Musolin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Department of Forest Protection, Wood Science and
Game Management
& Director of Department of Advanced Training and Graduate Studies
Saint Petersburg State Forest Technical University
Institutskiy per., 5, St. Petersburg, 194021, RUSSIA
Tel.: +7(812)-670-92-82 (office), +7-921-325-91-86 (mobile)
http://spbftu.ru/study/postgrad/ & http://spbftu.ru/science/kataev/
<http://spbftu.ru/study/postgrad/>
www.zin.ru/Animalia/Coleoptera/eng/musolin.htm
http://www.bio.vsu.ru/heteroptera/heteropterists_musolin.html
*Dissertation (2017): *https://www.zin.ru/boards/00222301/theses.html
*A new book is coming soon (2017):*https://www.crcpress.
com/Invasive-Stink-Bugs-and-Related-Species-Pentatomoidea-
Biology-Higher/McPherson/p/book/9781498715089