Forwarding this by request from Assoc. Prof. Ian Wright at Macquarie...

For many more faculty positions in ecology and related areas, please see
http://esa-ecophys.org/faculty.html

The Department of Biological Sciences at Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia) has the opportunity to appoint a tenure-track plant biologist at the level of Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor.

We are seeking candidates with an outstanding research record in plant biology, which potentially may include cell and molecular biology, environmental physiology, ecophysiology, ecology, evolution, and biogeography. The position includes contributing to innovative teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate level. We are a department of integrative biology, conducting leading research at all levels of biological organisation and across diverse taxa, with particular strengths in conservation biology, terrestrial plant ecology, evolution and animal behaviour.

Salary Package: Senior Lecturer from AUD $121,953; Associate Professor from AUD $146,462. Exceptional candidates may be considered for appointment as a full Professor. Applications close: Sunday 27 August 2017, 11:55 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.

For more information visit: http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/501271/senior-lecturer-associate-professor-in-plant-biology

For role specific enquiries contact Prof. Michelle Leishman (Head of Department) at fse.bio-...@mq.edu.au.