Applications are now being accepted for the Masters of Environmental GIS
program at Unity College. This is a 30 credit, technical-skill based Master's
program.
A 15-credit GIS certificate is also offered, along with our Masters of
Sustainable Natural Resource Management and Masters of Sustainability Science
programs.

These programs provide technical and professional skills needed in the field
and for building your career. They are online, affordable, flexible, and taught
by nationally-recognized experts.

Unity College is well-known for its sustainability and environmental programs,
small classes and experiential learning environment.

All programs begin October 23, 2017. For more information, please go to:
http://online.unity.edu/<http://online.unity.edu/masters-in-professional-science/ms-in-sustainable-natural-resource-management/>

Please feel free to contact me by email
(aarn...@unity.edu<mailto:aarn...@unity.edu>) if you have any questions.

Amy Arnett, Ph.D.
Chief Distance Education Officer
Professor of Ecology
Unity College - America's Environmental College
90 Quaker Hill Road
Unity, ME 04988