Hello all,

My name is Josie Gauthier, and I am a senior public health student at the
University of South Carolina in Columbia.  I am currently working on my Honors
Senior Thesis project, which is a documentary called Waste[Less,Live]Ful.  It
is about urban sustainability, and I will be filming myself attempting to live
30 days waste-free, interviewing professionals, students, and members of the
Carolina and Columbia, SC, community, and following a small group of students
in their investigation of food waste at the university.  I also hope to show
sustainability projects/topics from other parts of the country, but without any
funding for travel, I am turning to you all for help with that.

I am looking for any kind of relevant footage or information, regarding
sustainable agriculture, low-impact building projects, or any kind of research
in the fields of sustainability or conservation.  I am really open to anything,
so if you have any ideas for things that would fit, I would love to hear about
it.

Please send me an email at jose...@email.sc.edu, if you have any thoughts.

Thanks for your time.

Best,
Josie Gauthier

University of South Carolina Honors College 2018
Arnold School of Public Health - Public Health

<mailto:jose...@email.sc.edu>