Electronic Statistics Textbook (free online since 1995):
http://www.statsoft.com/Textbook

Online resource: http://stattrek.com/

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Aquaculture and Water Quality Research Scientist

Link to online CV and portfolio :
https://www.visualcv.com/malcolm-mc-callum?access=18A9RYkDGxO
Google Scholar citation page:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=lOHMjvYAAAAJ&hl=en
Academia.edu:
https://ui-springfield.academia.edu/MalcolmMcCallum/Analytics#/activity/overview?_k=wknchj
Researchgate:
 https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Malcolm_Mccallum/reputation?ev=prf_rep_tab
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Malcolm_Mccallum/reputation?ev=prf_rep_tab>
Ratemyprofessor: http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=706874

*Confidentiality Notice:* This e-mail message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.

“*Nothing is more priceless and worthy of preservation than the rich array
of animal life with which our country has been blessed. It is a
many-faceted treasure, of value to scholars, scientists, and nature lovers
alike, and it forms a vital part of the heritage we all share as Americans.*
”
*-President Richard Nixon upon signing the Endangered Species Act of 1973
into law.*

"*Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive*" -*
Allan Nation*

*1880's: *"*There's lots of good fish in the sea*"  W.S. Gilbert
*1990's:*  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,and
pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction *MAY*
help restore populations.
2022: "Soylent Green is People!" Charleton Heston as Detective Thorn
2022: "People were always awful, but their was a world once, and it was
beautiful.' Edward G. Robinson as Sol Roth.

The Seven Blunders of the World (Mohandas Gandhi)
Wealth w/o work
Pleasure w/o conscience
Knowledge w/o character
Commerce w/o morality