Greetings all,
I received an interesting email from a new international academic journal
that's called
Academic Star Publishing Company. I went on their website and they have
different scientific
fields where they publish peer reviewed journals. The modern environmental
science and
engineering journal reached out to me expressing interest in publishing for
them. I gave a talk
for the Northeast Natural History Conference in March of this year and this is
how they found
my contact information. They're website is:
http://www.academicstar.us/journalsshow.asp?ArtID=397

My big question is.... has anyone heard of this journal and/or published with
them? I am
looking to publish for a journal with a trustworthy reputation and I just
needed some feedback
from my fellow colleagues. Thank you in advance!!

-Hans